Global Invention Forum in Cyprus 2020 finished its work on October 15th
Due to COVID-19 pandemic situation the exposition of projects was held online. Participants from 25 countries (Europe, Asia, UK, and USA) presented
more than 150 inventions and innovative projects from different spheres of human activity at the Global Invention Forum in Cyprus 2020. After a thorough examination and careful assessment of presented inventions and projects, conducted by experts and the International Jury the GIF 2020 Awards went to:
- GIF 2020 - Grand Prix: Complex of projects presented at GIF 2020 (Belgorod State National Research University, Russia);
- GIF 2020 Special Prize: Best invention in the sphere of science-technical creativity of youth (Adult Education Centre "Junior Academy of Sciences", Russia);
- GIF 2020 Special Prize Trademark LEADER: MATEY MEASURE ™, Invent & Create Ltd ,UK;
- IFIA Best Invention Medal: Tver State Medical University (Russia) for the project: "Method for performing oncoplastic resection of the mammary gland with central and medial tumor localization";
- GIF 2020 Special Prize: Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education "Volgograd State Agricultural University", Russia;
- GIF 2020 Special Prize: Korea University Invention Association;
- GIF 2020 Special Prize: Kuban State University, Russia;
- GIF 2020 Gold and Silver Medals are awarded GIF 2020 Winners.
Directorate of the Global Invention Forum in Cyprus would like to thank all participants of the Forum for their active participation and dedication to work. Our special thanks to the GIF 2020 International Jury Members!
GIF 2020 Directorate